Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

SMA 500v And Reporting in GMS9.2 GMS9.3

I have added an SMA500v to the GMS 9.2 and it is acquired well, but when it comes to generating reports, it does not come out more than the UP-Time.

In fact, if I try to make custom reports, they are not saved, for later use.

Do we know if the SMA500v is fully compatible with GMS 9.2 or 9.3? (Reports and management)

Thanks.

Category: Remote Access Management and Reporting

Answers

• prestonpreston Enthusiast ✭✭

@Chusito There is SMA Cloud Management and Reporting V2 coming soon which I believe will be more suitable ask your SE for more Info

• Halon5Halon5 Enthusiast ✭✭

@Chusito ,

Sadly, there has never been any really useful reporting out of GMS for SMA500v devices or for SWL Email Security for that matter.

In fact I just removed mine from GMS as all it does is gobble up another license.

Steph.

• ChusitoChusito Newbie ✭

Hello, this Friday I installed a GMS9.3 and applied the SP1 (GMS9.3 OVA of 250Mb) (I tried the previous patch but I hung up the machine) and it seems that YES, it has the functionalities for the SMA500v, I acquired a demo license of 30 days, and it seems that it has a template in the reports for SMAs, but 9.2 does not.

Report Options in GMS 9.3