Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Sonicwall Analytics on perm data base setup failed

Error- show on Hyper v :- MgmtCnsle: failed to check which ethernet interface names are in use.

I am set up Hyper - v on window server 2012 successfully but after installation when i connect my SonicWall page by using user: admin and password- password it start set up a database connection and after choosing flow-based server its start to set up but give the error database failed. I am check virtual machine log and show me the below error-

MgmtCnsle: failed to check which ethernet interface names are in use.

Please help me with this issue. i am already create 2 virtual switch (internal and external)

Category: Mid Range Firewalls

Answers

• AjishlalAjishlal Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @pramodccna

Follow the below steps if its not completed the DB configuration.

Navigate to the console-->Appliance-->Select Wizard; Wizard will help you to finish the configuration.

• Hi,

My console does not work because my setup is not being completed. I am facing issues during setup and need help with the complete setup. As my observation it is from virtual server misconfriguration. Please help me on this

Hi @pramodccna

Navigate to the Deployment --> Services--> Select all services and restart and try to login again. I hope it will resolve the issue or navigate to the System-->Shutdown-->Restart.

• Here only one service -

Hi @pramodccna

Restart your Analytics and try.

navigate to the System-->Shutdown-->Restart.