Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

How to purchase SonicWall SSL VPN licenses without contacting Support

TerriTerri Administrator
edited March 2020 in SSL VPN

Hi All,

As everyone is dealing with the impact of COVID-19 globally, we are getting a lot of calls about purchasing additional SSL VPN licenses. This can actually be done online, on the MySonicWall (MSW) platform without calling support.

Here's how to purchase SSL VPN licenses for your enabled SonicWall products:

1. Login into www.MySonicWall.com.
  2. Click on Product Management, and then My Products. Select the Licenses icon to the right.

To the right of each service, there will be a shopping cart and key icons. Select the shopping cart next to the SSL VPN service.

The next page will display the different Licensing options available to you. Here you can select the quantity. Click the button.

• You will see a green banner stating Success. You will need to click the white X to see an item in your shopping cart, this is located at the top right of your screen.

Click Continue when you've finished filling out the appropriate information in each field.

Category: SSL VPN

VP, Web and Digital Experience, SonicWall. Get my attention by tagging @Terri on the Community.

Tagged:

Comments

• Poorni_5Poorni_5 SonicWall Employee

@Terri

Can this be done for renewing the expired services as well?

• shiprasahu93shiprasahu93 Moderator
    edited May 2020

Although, SSLVPN is a one-time purchase, this method works for other services as well, even if they have expired. As long as you can see the option to buy the service, it works.

I had to help a customer for something similar and it went through. Here is the KB for the same.

I hope that helps!

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

I guess I need an explanation. Are you suggesting that SonicWall partners order licenses directly via the GUI as opposed to ordering the appropriate SKUs from distribution and then updating the license information? Or is this for end-users - meaning our clients (to which I am wondering how do they have access to a MySonicWall account)? Could you please clarify? Thanks!