Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Quarantine Folder for Office 365 - what privilege?

Hello Community,

I've set a dedicated email address to manage the quarantine for both Exchange Online and OneDrive applications. This mailbox has a Microsoft 365 Business Basic (OneDrive is included) subscriptions and once I've tried to use it in the OneDrive config:

CAS return the above indication like the mailboxes is not usable. The other emails (Business Standard licensed) are instead accepted.

May be a privilege problem?

Thanks.

Category: Cloud App Security
Tagged:

Answers

• Same issue here. Could it be just a delay issue ? Like, new users are added every X hours ?

• ChrischevyChrischevy Newbie ✭

I found the answer: you need to login once in OneDrive and after this it works

• Enzino78Enzino78 Enthusiast ✭✭

Hello @Chrischevy I've tested your suggestion but still not working; I've logged in the onedrive account with my quarantena user and logged out (I've also uploaded and downloaded files from there). Soon after I've tried to use such email account to set the quarantine folder fo OneDrive in CAS with no success. To verify it's not a delay problem I've doen the above steps twice, after 24h from first tentative.

I can't understand why the same email fits well for Exchange Online quarantine in CAS but not for OneDrive app. No errors, just not able to find it. Strange things happens...