Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

About the new documentation with entries for SonicOS 7.x

LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

Look, I realize that you've got bigger things on your hands, but this one needs just a little bit of attention.

Your documentation now has at entries for Resolution for SonicOS 7.x and Resolution for 6.5 (possibly earlier versions, I'm not sure).

Could you PLEASE have bulleted items at the top of the article with hyperlinks to these titles and internal locaitons?

I shouldn't have to scroll down repeatedly, or issue a Find command for "Resolution," simply because I'm not using the latest and greatest software version that you have issued. It may take years before my device - and my clients' devices - make that transition. In the meantime, you'd be doing all of us a favor...

Thanks!

Category: Water Cooler

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Hey @Larry ,

Just to clarify, are you referring to KB articles?

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

@Chris - yes!

• Hi @Larry,

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We're always looking for ways to make things more convenient and easier on the website. I've tasked a few members of my team to take a look at the feasibility of this and hope to have an update for you soon.

Regards,

Micah

@micah - SonicWall's Self-Service Sr. Manager

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

@Micah and @EnaBev whatever were the results of that "look" and is there any chance that this can happen sooner rather than later?

• EnaEna SonicWall Employee

Hi @Larry,

We are close to rolling out the feature you mentioned above. We added it to our roadmap and it should be released soon.