Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Limit Users Connected

What the limit of the users connected or created to Global VPN Client or SSL VPN can I have in the my Firewall TZ600? Ps: licensed, for sure.

Category: VPN Client

Best Answer

• CORRECT ANSWER
    BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓

Yes, 200 concurrent Users, but that a TZ 600 is able to handle this is somewhat hard to believe, but to be honest, I never tried.

SMA = Secure Mobile Access, that's another product category from SNWL dedicated for remote access. Like the big and bigger brother of the SSL VPN implementation which can be found on the Firewalls.

--Michael@BWC

Answers

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@Sidi070794Telecom check the License Page on your TZ 600, it shows you something like this:

Global VPN ClientLicensed       2  Max: 27

Where 2 is the currently license number of Users, and 27 the Maximum.

If you don't have access to your TZ you can check with the Datasheet, which shows 25 for that model too.

--Michael@BWC

• Okay... but I have a question about access VPN Maximum in the SSL VPN too. I see in the description:

"max 202" is the maximum access users that can I use in my SonicWall?

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Yes, same goes for SSL VPN, you have currently 2 licensed and upgrade up to 200.

At a certain point I would go for a SMA rather than having it on the Firewall, but this is personal preference.

--Michael@BWC

• So... 200 clients VPN could access on the same time? And what is SMA? Sorry for the question xd

• Thanks, bro! I'll test this SSL VPN access and I return with feedback ;)