Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Work Out Loud: May 12th

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Welcome to the newest series Work Out Loud - a simple discussion where members can share what they are working on for the week. Share anything work related - your top 3 goals, thought for the week, what your work from home situation is like in these times or quotes to keep you motivated or anything else you feel like sharing.

There may even be a special badge and points earned for users who participate in the WOL series. 🏅

Category: Water Cooler

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

This Week I Am Working On

• Analytics, analytics and more analytics
    • Presentations
    • Reading all the amazing posts on the community and really enjoying the pleasantness and knowledge being shared.
    • Beta Sub-community tasks

Personally

To keep busy with stay at home orders here in New York I have been taking The Science of Well-Being by Yale University course. Currently being offered free during these unsure times, a great resource on thinking more positively and being more productive.

I have also recently taken up the hobby of woodworking and built a garden trellis this past week. It's great to see a completed project come together and where I can improve in the future.

• Great job on that woodwork you have done @Chris! If this is the first one, my mind is 🤯

This week I am working on

1. Creating new KB articles
    2. Beta test on the new builds provided by the team
    3. Getting to understand the tool Scapy and integrating it with Python

I had an amazing start to this week because after so many days, I could eat my favorite meal 'Pizza'. I had to bake it myself at home but it came out pretty good!

Hopefully the rest of the week will go all smooth!!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

Thank you @shiprasahu93 !

Way to make me hungry with that pizza, I think it's time to eat lunch now. hahaha 😂

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

This week I am working on setting up a Remote Desktop Server for a client to support their Enterprise edition of QuickBooks.

One of the hurdles I must overcome is the configuration of my SonicWall so that I can test this internally before delivery. I have to log each change so that I can reproduce it at the client's site (and remember to change to the appropriate IP addresses).

• MeaghanMeaghan SonicWall Employee

Work wise I am working on:

• Finishing off a couple of the the back burner projects that never get attention
    • Creating a better system for keeping track of my to do list
    • Reviewing the documentation my team has put together

Personally I'm working on getting back into the swing of running, and thinking it may be time to put in that garden, or I could just go biking!

• NevyadithaNevyaditha Moderator

@Chris This is a really a Good way to let the people within the community Interact and also share their thoughts and work information.

I am currently working on

-Beta Testing

-SonicWALL University

_Learning new Technologies.

I had started gardening after the week when lockdown started and now :)

Nevyaditha P

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

@Nevyaditha the plants are looking great! 🌼

Those all sound like great ideas to me @Meaghan 🌷🚲️