Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Capture Client software repository

Hello everyone,

Has anyone been able to locate a Capture Client software repository where I can download older versions? I have a user with macOS 10.13.6 (High Sierra) trying to install version 3.6.24 of Capture Client, but received a "this version of the app won't run on this OS" message, so I'm looking for older version alternatives.

Thanks in advance

😉

Category: Capture Client

Answers

• mquesamquesa Newbie ✭

I understand that such repository may no exist, but there may be a place to find a compatible version for macOS 10.13.6.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@mquesa macOS 10.13 got abandoned all the way, even if you could pick up a Installer for Capture Client 3.1 it'll work no more because the backend is already switched off or will be shortly.

All current versions of SentinelOne do not support 10.13 either and other alternatives for getting a decent Endpoint Protection on older systems are IMHO not in sight.

As a macOS User myself using the systems as long as possible this is an unfortunate situation.

--Michael@BWC