Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

internet access with & without authenticationg web portal.

PrabathPrabath Enthusiast ✭✭
edited February 2020 in Entry Level Firewalls

Hi,

I wanna configure Sonicwall TZ350 device for RADIUS authentication with web portal.

But some device required internet access without authenticationg web portal.

How can i configure RADIUS server with Clientless devicess.

Thank You.

Category: Entry Level Firewalls
Tagged:

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Hi @Prabath

I have moved your question into the entry level firewall category where one of our firewall experts will be able to better assist you.

• KaranMKaranM Administrator

Hi @Prabath,

What I understood is that you have a few users’ s/IP’s for which you would like the web authentication to be bypassed. This can be achieved as below:

• In case those clients are in a different zone(example Test) then we apply ULA (User level authentication) for zones other than Test zone, for example, LAN to WAN. This will only prompt clients within the LAN zone for the authentication while clients from Test Zone gets bypassed.
    • In a scenario wherein all the clients are in a single zone (example LAN). Then we create two access rules from LAN to WAN, one with all trusted users having ULA applied and the other rule with top priority having specific Ip’s(here we bind the IP with MAC address)with service and destination as Any that we would like to be excluded from the ULA.

Knowledge Management Senior Analyst at SonicWall.

• VivekVivek SonicWall Employee
    Thank you .