Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Support Issues

Hello all, I am new to the Sonicwall family, so don't be harsh! I called in for support on 7-16-21. My TZ270 (purchased in April 2021) had a dead Wan port. I was promptly assisted in troubleshooting the issue and spent about 2 hours rebooting, resetting etc. Subsequently, my REP conceded that is was defective and said to watch for emails regarding the case. OK no problem. I plugged in my cheapo Linksys that I've had in place for 6 years and was using until I got the SW. So I got several emails from my rep all confirming the details of the case and the last one I received on the 16th was her asking for report logs from my unit. So I downloaded and emailed them to her as requested. I never heard back saying she received my logs so I logged in to mysonicwall account this morning and see that the status is "Waiting On Support". Now I realize that I'm a small fish in a big pond, but this unit was securing a 50 person gov't facility and it is 3 months old. My question is does it always take this long to SUPPORT a mainstream product. Thanks for your input.

Calhtech>

Category: Mid Range Firewalls

Comments