Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Community Manager - Chris Stallone

ChrisChris Administrator

Hello,

I am Chris Stallone - the Online Community Manager for the SonicWall Community. I wanted to be the first one to welcome you to our community forum. What is it exactly a community manager does? Want a long description? Neither do I! Let's just say I am here to make sure the community runs smoothly for everyone. I will also be the resident community platform expert. If you have questions related to using the community or the platform I am the one who can assist you in the Water Cooler (A space for questions about using the community or features.)

I have managed several online communities including mainframe, robotic process automation, enterprise software and others. In 2017 I won the Outstanding Individual Contributor in the online community space from The Community RoundTable. I am in no way a product expert in all those areas or SonicWall products, but I work with many fantastic individuals who are, and will be engaging and answering your questions. Community is a team effort and we will all be assisting each other.

Anyway, that's enough of that. In my personal time I have two rescue dogs a miniature dachshund , and a lab. I spoil them and they spoil me. I also volunteer at animal shelters on weekends and walking and playing with all the adoptable animals. I am also a huge movie buff and enjoy playing games on Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch.

If you have any questions about the community or suggestions feel free to post in the Water Cooler or @Chris in your post and I will be happy to help where I can.

Category: Water Cooler

Community Manager of SonicWall. Feel free to @Chris if you have any questions or concerns about the community.