Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Looking for SMA500v Hyper-V Virual Appliance

This discussion was created from comments split from: SMA500v Firmware Upgrade ?- Version Numbers..
Category: Secure Mobile Access Appliances

Best Answer

Answers

• StreymStreym Newbie ✭

Hi,

i'm looking for SMA500v Hyper-v Virtual appliance. I see it listed in downloads on your screenshot, but i cannot find it in mysonicwall downloads.

It seems that hyper-v version is removed. Anybody knows why?

• JphilJphil Moderator

Hi @Streym ,

I was able to find the SMA 500v Hyper-V edition using Contemporary mode after I changed the release type to "All"

• Halon5Halon5 Enthusiast ✭✭
    edited March 23

@John_P @Streym The contemporary mode interface would be better set to ALL by default. Then one could filter down using options as required.

Can you action?

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Hi @Halon5,

in the past when opening the Download Center I got listed all the latest Firmwares for each product, which was super convenient to gather an overview whats new. But this got messed up and my default is now TZ 210 Firmware, Chinese, General Release.

I already opened a ticket but it wasn't successful and I gave up on that and clicking my way through. Notification Center sometimes gives a good birds eye view of new releases, but not always.

Just my € .02 in a memory of times when things were easier :)

--Michael@BWC

• StreymStreym Newbie ✭

Hi @John_P ,

contemporary mode:

classic mode:

I tried on different computers, with different browsers.

I even signed up for a new account, but got the same result. Tried Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Miami datacenters in account properties. the same. Don't understand how it works for you :( I'm connection from UK, maybe something is filtered for UK market?

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Hello @Streym,

I checked on my account, it's definitely available. Weirdly enough that all other variants are listed in your account, except Hyper-V. MySonicWall is a strange beast sometimes.

--Michael@BWC

• StreymStreym Newbie ✭

Hi @Chris

yes, it's visible now! Thanks a lot for help!

• ChrisChris Administrator

Happy to help @Streym

Community Manager of SonicWall. Feel free to @Chris if you have any questions or concerns about the community.